There are several game lovers in different places around the world and on average, the frequency of game lovers around the world is said to be one out of every ten people. There are some common types of games that are played by most people around the world.
However, a respectable number of these games are Swedish games. Swedish games are usually suitable for varying categories of players. It is ideal for both avid and skeptic players. Several outlets and platforms such as the Nordic slots also play a significant role in spicing up the Swedish games and also ensuring its accessibility.
It is good you get familiar with the Swedish games. Getting familiar will help you single out the outstanding Swedish games from the multitude of games that are available around. Let's take a quick look at 5 of the best Swedish games everyone should try.
- Unravel: Unravel is one of the most recent hits in the list of modern Swedish games. The name is derived from its puzzle platform concept. Unravel was created by Coldwood Interactive and was published by Electronic Arts. The idea of the game is to help the character navigate around while escaping from harmful creatures, get away from obstacles, while also getting some puzzle solved along the process. The game is in a single-player mode, and it is available on platforms like PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft windows.
- Candy Crush: Several game players around the world are familiar with candy crush. While some are aware of it being a Swedish game, some are not. The mobile version of candy crush was generally common. The popularity is not just based on its free availability; it also has fantastic gameplay, facilitating colors, as well as an appealing game concept. The concept of the game is about aligning three or more units of candy. Aligning these units will consequently make them disappear until you reach your target.
- Brothers: Brothers is one of the top Swedish adventure games. This game has captured the mind of many players in different locations around the world. Aside from the fact that the game is challenging and intriguing, it is also interactive and provides a lot of details with its side stories. The game was created by Josef Fares who was a movie director. And since its inception, it has gone ahead to win the hearts of many players and received several astonishing reviews. Part of the notable achievement of this game series is the award of best game innovation at the 2014 edition of British Games Academy Award [BGAA].
- Year Walk: Year walk is another exciting Swedish game. It is particularly suitable for those that are interested in having an insight about the Swedish folklore. This is because the concept of the game is based on an ancient type of divination in Sweden. Its developer also made the idea of the game a movie script.
- Minecraft: Mine craft was created by Markus Person who is considered as one of the most excellent game developers in the whole of Sweden. The concept of the game is built around creativity in the mind of the players. The game received a warm reception from gaming fans since its release in 2011 with the sale of over 107 million copies. The astonishing stat earns it the second place on the list of the highest-selling games of all time.
Playing video games is an excellent relaxing and recreating experience. Aside from the fact that it is fun-filled, some games are designed to improve the creativity of players while also having fun. Swedish games are part of the familiar video games that present players with their desired experience.
There are several Swedish games available around. Each of these games has its unique concept, idea, as well as storylines. If you haven't tried out Swedish games before, the list above will get you familiar with some fantastic Swedish games that are worth trying.
by SilverBuddy on 2020-04-21 09:38:54