How do you get a frozen pizza to turn out just right in the oven?
You can follow these instructions to turn your pizza just like the hot and fresh one:
- First of all, Make holes in your crust
- Heat Oven Up All the Way
- Let the Cheese Set
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Meanwhile, toss the pie in the microwave and cook on high for 6 minutes.
- Make Frozen Pizza Taste Fresh by Using Fresh Ingredients
- Use the Artful Olive Oil Drizzle
- Throw Another Sauce on the pizza.
- Skip the Extra Salt
- Add an Egg
- Wrap with a thermal delivery bag, it will make your pizza hot and fresh longer.
by Mishertt on 2022-05-18 11:56:56
Login to Comment
Did someone of you try this recipe? What was the result?
Hello. I think this is not the best decision. Frozen pizza from supermarket won't be so tasty like fresh. In my opinion it is better to buy all necessary ingredients and cook pizza by yourself. You can choose any topping and sauce you want. I recommend to use special wood fired pizza ovens for this purpose. In such case result will be really great!