Testimonials

Thank You ;-)

I'd just like to say Thank you.

Thank you for providing such a cool, excellent service, with such a huge amount of flexibility, and not sacrificing ease of use to get it.

Thanks for the epic support you provide, with an amazing turn-around for both replies and solutions.

I've tried various guild sites over the last few years, and I have to say that your website blows the rest away. You're awesome.

At one other host I experienced flexibility, but lack of useability. You provide both.

At another host I experienced ease of use but VERY poor customer service and stability. You provide ease of use, excellent customer service AND stability.

At a further host, I experienced ease of use, but no flexibility. Again Guildlaunch ticks both these boxes.

Basically, I have not come across one other guild hosting site that can provide all of these, and a HUGE amount more, in one place, other that yourselves. PLEASE don't stop

Just to add to this .. we've been with GL now almost 5 years (wow .. how long?!) and can't fault it. 

Even when something doesn't work (which doesn't happen very often at all), Support is fantastic and deal with it straight away.  Things that take longer, they're happy and willing to get into long conversations about to find the source of a problem to fix - they read my GIANT walls of text and actually READ it and respond (in the past I've written similar stuff to previous guild hosting sites and they have been either completely ignored or obviously not read past the first paragraph)

Of course, I have the advantage of being many time zones away from them ... so they're just getting to work as I'm just finishing work and starting to play with my websites!  I have several times in the past had a problem sorted within MINUTES .. you can't get better than that ;-)

I recommend everyone I speak to, who is looking for a site, to come try this one, and we have had many compliments about ours.  We've had people join the guild SPECIFICALLY because they were impressed with the site .. so it's doing it's job.

I did wonder, when we arrived, whether we were in a "honeymoon period" .. perhaps it was just a fluke .. but it's been one heck of a long fluke.  Long may it continue :p

Big *hugs* to all the staff .. thank you (and thank you for listening to me burble on!)

Big *hugs* to all the staff .. thank you 

Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards