Site Help

Tabard FAQ

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Hm... I will take a look at how it's operating and Chrome and see what's getting funky in there. Thanks for the heads up!
I try to upload the tabard file but when I press upload, nothing happens. I'm not sure what to do
It sounds like you're using an older version if Internet Explorer which is causing the issue. If you use IE10, or another browser like Google Chrome, you should be set.
Ok, I tried again with google chrome and I can see it there but for some reason the message at the top of the page still says 'A tabard file was not found in your File Library. For more info read the Tabard FAQ'

I don't know what to do! :S
It looks like the image is being uploaded as tabard.PNG instead of tabard.png - I'll talk to our developers about this and see what is going on.
I saved the Tabard file as a .png but it is not working... help?
I saved the Tabard file as a .png but it is not working... help?
You uploaded it as Tabard.png which is causing the issue; if you reupload it as tabard.png it will display properly.

I've tried uploading the tabard 10 times however I have yeilded no successful results.
I'd love any help that could be given in regards to this issue.

TheAstromancer wrote:

I've tried uploading the tabard 10 times however I have yeilded no successful results.
I'd love any help that could be given in regards to this issue.

The tabard is cached to improve performance. It should appear after a few minutes.

-Stephen

accidently added more then 1 tabard and cant get them off, ideas?

I'm not seeing any tabards in your file library - are you still having issues with this?

i removed the tabard.png file in hopes of it giving me an option to remove the widget, sadly it does not. There are 5 on the page i need to get rid of 4 of the widgets

If you click 'Edit Widgets' at the top of the page, there will be options underneath the widget to remove it.

there isnt it just says no tabard found in file library and a link to the faq page for the tabard. it doesn't have the edit or remove button

Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards