Site Help

Image Gallery Usage FAQs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
I am the site owner. When I upload a file it apears to upload of, but nothig is showing in the gallery. When I try to upload the image again I am getting "File already exists".
Nothing is showing up in File Library.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Can you email me the file at support@guildlaunch.com?
encran wrote:
I am the site owner. When I upload a file it apears to upload of, but nothig is showing in the gallery. When I try to upload the image again I am getting "File already exists".

Same thing is happening on our site. I am the site owner and the admins on our site also have the same problem.
1derwoman wrote:
encran wrote:

Same thing is happening on our site. I am the site owner and the admins on our site also have the same problem.

Can you email me the image to support@guildlaunch.com?
I sent my Guilds Logo to u hope we can get this fixed i would like to start using my site and want it complete before guildies get on it TY
It would really nice to have a simple widget or anything that would let you put text on your page. then i could add the text and link from this page to mine that tells members how to format there screenshots so they can upload them.

If there is such a way to add just plain text, well i have yet to find it. Also tryed addding google gadget but please point me to a page that shows the code to add any of the gadgets. I have searched for days looking a page with code to add to the google gadget we have.
This can be done in the HTML widget.
Just started a site up and my File Library seems to be locked. I try to upload an image and it says "There are no files in your library!" and does not allow me to upload anything. I can browse but that is all i can do. Is there an unlock someplace in the admin section?

I have tried multiple file types and various sizes all under 200kb
Are you using Kaspersky as your antivirus software? We recently switched over to Amazon S3 for the file hosting of new sites, and there have been a few reports of issues with that antivirus software causing upload issues.
Thank you for the Easter Monday check-in ;)
I have McAfee and i took your lead and turned it off and then dropped my IE security to medium. It still does not work. I will keep trying things. The Gallery works fine though.
Are you using IE 10?
No 9 bu ti did try with Firefox but I could have already made up my mind that it was not woking
Ah, okay. Can you email me the file you're trying to upload to support@guildlaunch.com? I'll test it on our end as well.
Hi I am having trouble with the recent image widget not loading pictures to display on our site. I have tried deleting the widget, changing the display amount / gallery info. I've deleted & re uploaded pictures not only to the misc album I had created but to the default. I had someone else upload a photo & nothing is showing. If I change the widget to the most recent picture widget (not the rotating one I want) the pictures show up.

I did a search but haven't found any topics with solutions for me to try. Here's a link to the site & any help would be appreciated. Thanks

http://undaunted-rift.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=323676
Hm... I'll talk to our developers and see what is going on with that.
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards