Site Help

Image Gallery Usage FAQs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
I am trying to figure out how I turn this small image into a decent size to post onto my front page. When I try to bring over the image it only displays as a tiny little picture on the front page.

I think I might be doing something wrong
How to i make the "File Library" not to be seen by the other members?
In the Permissions tab of the Admin section, click the "Create & Modify Permission Groups" link and you will be able to set permission groups to have access to the Image Gallery and File Library.
Silly me, I kicked a person from the guild and then failed to remove him as member of the forums.

he then deleted an entire gallery full of our pictures. I would like to know if there is a way to restore deleted pictures.
I wish I had a more favorable reply, but if he had rights on the site to delete the pictures, there is nothing that we can do to restore them.
Hi there,

Not long created this site for my guild when. Whilst we have been using the upload to gallery without any drama's i had a guildie ask how he can upload, i created a SS of the 3 steps required... but as iv gone to post the 2nd SS the upload section has gone. No permissions have been changed in that time, but i cannot get the option back no matter what i adjust the settings to now... any suggestions??

Thnx
I'm sorry, but I'm a little unclear about what the issue is - can you send me an email at support@guildlaunch.com with a bit more detail? I will work with you to get it resolved.
dont want to put it on youtube and embbed it anymore..
If you're trying to get it to display, uploading it to Youtube and embedding it is the easiest option. If you want your users to be able to download it, if it's small enough you can upload it to your File Library and have them directly save it from there.
Hi there.

Is there a setting, where i can enable members to create galleries and upload pictures, without at the same time giving them permission to delete the galleries?
Or, in other words, just disable their ability to delete galleries, but still upload pictures?

Cheers Happy
Not at this time, but it's on our radar of things to include in a future release.
Thank you for the quick reply!
Hope all my members are as cool as they seem, then..
well, i'm an admin of Gradient guild , i need help. i tried to upload photos on the file library .And It failed saying that "A file by that name already exist". I tried renaming the file with random numbers . And it still send me that error. What should i do? Please help ,Thank you Happy
I'm having difficulty getting more than one image to properly upload in the gallery for my guild. I'm an admin for the guild page and have been trying to upload two versions of our guild logo to our gallery. The first image always loads perfectly, but the second image never loads, sometimes not even uploading, other times creating a blank entry. If I delete the successfully uploaded picture, then upload to the empty gallery with the other, it works just fine, but then the picture that used to be there has the problem when I try to upload it.

Both pictures are in .jpeg format
Both pictures are 400x400 and under 100 Kb
Both pictures are variations of the same source file in Paint.net
Uploading either picture to the File Library only uploads the top 1/4 of the picture

Any assistance would be incredibly helpful. Thanks.
This should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Stephen
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards