Site Help

Image Gallery Usage FAQs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
GL_Support wrote:
Laurelith wrote:
Hi,
In the image gallery, as a guild user, I have the option to edit the title of the picture I have uploaded, but as soon as I press the "submit" button to validate the modification: nothing happens to the picture, the modification is not taken into account.
I tried with Firefox and Opera. (both last version)
Any idea on what I'm doing wrong?

Hmmm... I'll take a look.

-Stephen

Thanks for taking a look at my problem.
If you need more information, please contact me.
I've got this in our bug tracker so we can fix it for the next release.

-Stephen
I've transferred to guildlaunch from webs. Love you guys SO much better. My current issue is that I have LOTS of files and pics I need to upload. Is there any way to do multiple files at once? or create subfolders? Even if I have to FTP them up that would be fine. Uploading 200 images and a couple hundred other files into one directory one at a time is not going to be fun to manage,
I am wondering if there is any way possible to lock one folder in the gallery so no one can upload any more images to it. Just view them. And if it is possible to have part of the gallery only visible to Admins or Officers?
Rainbow Warrior wrote:
I am wondering if there is any way possible to lock one folder in the gallery so no one can upload any more images to it. Just view them. And if it is possible to have part of the gallery only visible to Admins or Officers?

Not currently, but this is definitely on our wish list.

-Stephen
ytururtr wrote:
Hello,

A question if i have the Plan: Ad-Supported how much images can be put on the website gallery and how much more when i upgrade to a basic acount without ads. One more thing the WoW screenshot converter link must be broken does not work for me.

It is a broken link for me also: ConvertShot at http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/files/details/5601/convertshot
-Alladona
I did but i took one out.
Stephen tell me pls how to add picture on galery?
How do I enable upload images in gallery for members? I can't find the option
CraXzY wrote:
How do I enable upload images in gallery for members? I can't find the option

On the Permissions tab in the Admin area is a link on the left.

-Stephen
Where can I find my different image sizes for my gallery? I have my image uploaded but it is only the 110x107 picture and I cannot find larger pictures
Go to your Gallery page and you will see a list of all of your photo galleries. Click on the Gallery your picture is in and you will see a Details link under each image. Click that link and you will see the four sizes under the image itself.

~Mike
So let me get this right. If I am a free customer I can only upload 3-4 images? Why even have this as an option for freebies then?
Also how many galliers are we allowed? Cause I cant find any on the list after 3 lol.
Whurfik wrote:
So let me get this right. If I am a free customer I can only upload 3-4 images? Why even have this as an option for freebies then?
Also how many galliers are we allowed? Cause I cant find any on the list after 3 .

It's an option because image galleries aren't the only thing that take up space. The File Library and site customization images also use this space. And, if you resize your images ahead of time you can upload far more than 3 images. Beyond that, 5 megs is more than enough for basic site customization images, which is the primary purpose. I can guarantee that if we took the 5 megs away many sites would find they very much liked having the space...

Your forum posts, custom pages, wiki pages, raid data and pretty much every other feature don't count against your space at all.

You can add as many galleries as you want on any account type, but as you've already discovered more than a couple on a free account won't be of much use.

-Stephen
nice, thx for info
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards