Site Help

Image Gallery Usage FAQs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Hi guys,

I'm having some issues with my guild site's file library/image gallery.

I have an ad-supported site, so we only have 10MB of space, but despite having deleted all the image galleries and only having 2MB of stuff in three files (one PDF and 2 small jpegs) in the File Library, the site keeps telling me that I have 21.62MB in my library and I'm over the 10MB file limit.

I've gone in as an admin and looked for other files being hosted on the site, but I don't know where else to look.

Any advice?

EDIT: My guildsite is http://sbr.guildlaunch.com btw.
Elorah,

It looks like a file got orphaned and was in the directory but not showing. I'll find out why that happened, but you have your usable space now.

-Stephen
Can you resize images for the "Most recent images" because the most recent images is under the discription for my guildlaunch and would be nice if i could make the images a little bit bigger so people can see them better instead of seeing a thumbnail.

Thanks, Dark.
Hey Stephen, sorry I didn't notice before, I was out of town, but thanks so much for clearing up the gallery space on my site!
Is it possible to create an image gallery and give viewing permission only to a select permission group?
I know that you can limit upload privileges, but I could not find a way to restrict access.
Access cannot be restricted by Gallery at this time.

-Stephen
if upload access to the file library is restricted, to admins, can members see those files? even if they cannot upload?
Hi there,

can you change what image in your gallery is shown on the gallery thumbnail?

cheers!
m4r5h411 wrote:
Hi there,

can you change what image in your gallery is shown on the gallery thumbnail?

cheers!

Not currently, the most recent image is the one that shows. We've had people request this before though. It's on our wishlist.

-stephen
I am unsure how to post pictures to the home page of our website. Please help!
Ganesha At Malygos wrote:
I am unsure how to post pictures to the home page of our website. Please help!

I answered your question in your other thread. Please do not post in multiple places about the same question.

~Mike

Edit: List to other thread mentioned:

http://support.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3175330&gid=535
btw, is this there a possibility to upload more than 10MB into the file library ? I find 10MB a bit on the downside since you have 500MB to spare for your site... Want to setup a promo movie but that'll take about 100MB
]Hi um i am having an issue with my account it is saying i have over more than 10MB when i dont have ne thing on there so can u please help me fix this thanx.
Is it possible to load images from a url? like photobucket or something similar?
Thedeadncoic wrote:
Is it possible to load images from a url? like photobucket or something similar?

No, but we may support it in the future.

-Stephen
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards