Site Help

Image Gallery Usage FAQs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PerkamentusLugh wrote:

Is there an option to make the photos on the photo gallery bigger? I find them so small..

Thanks in advance. 

The gallery page only displays thumbnail images once you click on the thumbnail the image expands to a larger size. 

Kyle

I am very new to making my guild site with Gw2 two things wrong with "create album" section I wanted to make an album went to make one then I got a page that said it couldn't be found :/ second thing wrong with the page mentioned is the spacing of the words there how do I fix that?

-Daenerys- wrote:

I am very new to making my guild site with Gw2 two things wrong with "create album" section I wanted to make an album went to make one then I got a page that said it couldn't be found :/ second thing wrong with the page mentioned is the spacing of the words there how do I fix that?

Hi, I tried to recreate the error on your site by creating a test Gallery. Everything seems to function as it should. 

Under the Galleries header is a text entry field for the Gallery name. Enter the name and click the create button. Once the gallery is created clicking on the galleries name and that will take you to the upload page of your gallery.  You can add your images from there. 

What's wrong with the spacing of the words? Could you elaborate? 

Thanks,

Kyle

Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards