Site Help

Image Gallery Usage FAQs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

The file library says I’m using 3.38 MB of my total limit but my gallery says I’m using 10.59 and over the limit. What does this mean?

Hi

In the gallery section, when members writes comments to their screenshots there is a great section that says:

Most recent comments - newer - then this "Help & Instructions" link.

"Newer" "older" gets mixed in with "Help and Instructions". Can I move the help link?

The link is in the way and only useful for Site managers.

Without the link, or moved away! It's very cool that members upload and comments on each pic!

Help me move the **** Link! the one you see to the right here:

Can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?  I'll talk to the devs about it!

Notice the text in the right bottom corner you cant tell what it is?

Text overlaping....

That is: Help & instructions + "older".

Maybe there is a way to "config this" as admin? I searched for quite a while.....

Link:

Screenshot link

Thanks for the follow-up, I've just put in a ticket for our developers to investigate.

Hi, I've create a gallery to test, but when I try to delete picture, it does not work. The picture remains and it be impossible to delete it.
What browser is this, what image is it and are you using an addon like NoScript that might be preventing the deletion script from running? I notice you were running into another script issue in another thread you created.

I don't find an "UPload" option.  My guild leader states he has given me permission to upload but I am stymied.  I go to the gallery. I click on libraries. I search and search for some button but I find none anywhere.

Below the images already in the gallery (click on the gallery) first should be a form with the heading that says "Uploading images into <the gallery name>".

If you are not seeing it then permissions are likely not set properly.

-Stephen

I click on galleries and there are two of them. I click on one and I see a page of pictures. But I see nothing below the images. I don't see (click on the gallery) I see nothing to click.

Tharkunn wrote:

I click on galleries and there are two of them. I click on one and I see a page of pictures. But I see nothing below the images. I don't see (click on the gallery) I see nothing to click.

You are a member of multiple sites. Can you tell me on which this happening? I can then check the permissions. Thanks!

http://imgur.com/qPDkf4L

Hello!

Being the owner of a guild site, I was wondering if I could set permissions to one specific album? Such as having an officer only album, and general member accessible album. I saw permissions for albums, but it's whether or not a member can post in general. I looked around a bit and couldn't find album specific settings. 

Thank you!

LordOfSkull -  Shadow and Shine Slayers of Elder Scrolls Online Guildmaster

LordOfSkull wrote:

Hello!

Being the owner of a guild site, I was wondering if I could set permissions to one specific album? Such as having an officer only album, and general member accessible album. I saw permissions for albums, but it's whether or not a member can post in general. I looked around a bit and couldn't find album specific settings. 

Thank you!

LordOfSkull -  Shadow and Shine Slayers of Elder Scrolls Online Guildmaster

Hi, 

Unfortunately, you can not specify albums for certain permission groups. 

Kyle

Is there an option to make the photos on the photo gallery bigger? I find them so small..

Thanks in advance. 

Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards