Training Videos

Adding YouTube Videos & Flash, etc. To Custom Pages

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

I have flash active and whatnot but I can't see the video you posted or adding videos to your page. Not sure why. But I'd really like to know and can't seem to find any other information anywhere else. Any information would be helpful thanks :)

Cant see it either

This is currently linking to an old version of the video - to add a Youtube video, you can use the embed code provided by the Share link under the video itself and use the HTML version to post directly into the page. :)

On a post the dropdown is above the text box you type into and says "Extra BBCode Extensions" next to it.

Dang that was actually pretty helpful, appreciate it. 

I cant  see it

markwilliams0102 wrote:

I cant  see it

Hi, sorry that was linking to an old video but we have created an article in our Knowledgebase that explains how to add YouTube and Twitch streams to the HTML widget. https://guildlaunch.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1116061-how-to-embed-a-twitch-stream-or-youtube-video-usin

If you have any other questions please feel free to email support@gamerlaunch.com

Kyle

Theres no video

--------------------------------------------Doğan Kurye-------------------------------------------------------

dogankurye wrote:

Theres no video

--------------------------------------------Doğan Kurye-------------------------------------------------------

Kyle literally just explained that on the post above yours ...

Thank you!

Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards