Training Videos

Adding YouTube Videos & Flash, etc. To Custom Pages

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Mobstersinc wrote:
Hi, I have followed your instructions to the T and am not having any luck.

Give it a try again. Should work now. You'll need to readd the object.

-stephen
Supurb, many thanks Steven.
Hey there.. I can't get filefront videos to work quite right. I find it on the BBCode extensions drop down and at first I thought it was because I was using the URL (oh duh, when it says embed code, right?) But i tried embedding the code and it's still not working. Help please!
Trecus wrote:
Hey there.. I can't get filefront videos to work quite right. I find it on the BBCode extensions drop down and at first I thought it was because I was using the URL (oh duh, when it says embed code, right?) But i tried embedding the code and it's still not working. Help please!

I'll have to do some research on this one. Filefront may have modified their embed code in a way that the BBCode parser isn't picking it up properly.

-Stephen
Quote:
Use an HTML widget. Edit the widget using the link at the top of the widget when it appears on your site. Then click the "HTML" button on the Editor to edit the HTML directly. Paste the embed code for "any other site or your own personal site" into the window that pops up. Click the Upadate button on the popup, then the Update Content button.

I'm not sure how you mean, use an HTML widget.
Salty Fitch wrote:
I'm not sure how you mean, use an HTML widget.

Go to the Sidebar widgets page on the Content tab in the Admin area and add the "HTML Widget". Then go back to your site and you can click the "Edit" link on the widget to edit its contents. From there you can paste just about any 3rd party site code by using the "HTML" button on the editor and pasting the code in.

-Stephen
Thanks Stephen. Figured it out. Happy
Yeah I also noticed Filefront has changed their format. Is there a way we can get those on our forums yet or is it still borked?
Filefront doesn't have embed code for every video and every video isn't embeddable it seems. Do you have a link to the video you are trying to embed?

-stephen
Ok i see the BBCode Extension for youtube in the drop down but what do i do with it now?
Zel you paste the url link between the begin and end extension.

Still can't get Filefront to work either, here's the link for the video.

http://www.filefront.com/13913959/CachewasRare.wmv

Thanks for the help!
Can you put videos that are uploaded from Vimeo? Please explain how.
Hi there,

I was wondering, is it possible to put a video box on the guild description?

If no: Darn

If yes: How ^^
m4r5h411 wrote:
Hi there,

I was wondering, is it possible to put a video box on the guild description?

If no: Darn

If yes: How ^^

Yes, just paste the embed code from whatever site the video is on into the guild description.

-Stephen
Hey is there any chance you could help me post a picture onto general information section?
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards