Having issues with the imports as the raid tracker is adding the server name at the end of the name and the site is not recognizing it.
So for example, CT Raid tracker shows Charm <Mirage Raceway> but the char on the roster says Charm despite the server being selected. Thus it doesn't link the two.
when you try to import it gives you the options to create, fix something or do nothing for each player.
Regardless of what I select, the events appear with no attendees and no loot recorded.
Anyone seen this issue?
I don't know if it makes any difference, but I have noticed that the classic realms .. even though they're not "shared/connected" still have the realm name, as default, behind every character name. It doesn't *show* it all the time, however, every so often you can see it in-game - it's like it is there, but then Blizzard are masking it the majority of time.
Agreed, the -ServerName is definitely in there. That's part of what throws me off as to why the import isn't working as intended. It's all designed to handle and use the Name-ServerName format. Still trying to figure this out. I've got a raid tonight that I can test more with. Will keep you guys posted!
Sorry for the delay. I have identified a fix for this, it is an issue on the GamerLaunch server side, not the addon side. It will require a code push from us (which delays things a bit more).
I'm going to try to get this out soon along with a fix for the new WoW Armory URL's for Retail. I will let you guys know when we are ready to push those out live.