Today we released a handful of fixes and updates. This includes:
- Fixed Captcha on HTTPS links.
- Removed some social media options from your profile that have gone out of business etc (like Hitbox).
- Update to allow users to request SSL Certs and HTTPS for Custom Domains. This is in a beta phase and still a very manual setup process from our end. You can request this through support.
- Added a checkbox on calendar event creation to disable signups.
- Fixed an issue causing errors to display on page when applying to guilds.
- Fixed the calendar signup popup when your guild is in character signup mode so that the user must create a character first before signing up.
There are a few other little things in here, but these are the big ones!