Site Help

Everquest characters get bugged

I've run into an issue several times now.  Occasionally a newly added character or even a character that has been in my guild and on my site for months, will basically disappear. 

They don't show up as "claimed" by the member.  I can't assign (claim) them directly to another member.  I might be able to claim them with my account, but they don't show up in my list of characters in most parts of the site, and if I unclaim them, they don't show up in the list of claimable characters that I can assign to another member. 

They don't get tracked in EQI imports of my raid dumps.  They are clearly in the text file, but it doesn't automatically add them to the event in Rapid Raid like it does the rest of the characters in the file.  They can be added manually to the event after the fact, because they do show up in the list of available members. 

They don't show up in the raid roster under their class, even if you check the box next to their name in the list of eligible characters and add them to the Active role.

They are marked as raid eligible, but they don't show up in the list where you can edit their eligible date.

I really don't want to delete this character and manually add them back to every event like I've had to do in the past.

I'm currently having an issue with this.  My character is under the raid roster. If I select it under the guild site it says it belongs to me.  I checked and it needed "claimed" but after I claimed it, it does not show up as one of my characters. pls help

Having this exact issue with characters on our eq site.  Would love any insight as to what causes this.

Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards
Recent Awards