I had set up the forward setting. Since that wasn't working correctly, I've just removed the A record that pointed to the IP address that was previously instructed.
Let's see if that works.
The only settings other than the CNAME for www are mail-related ones. I can't get a screenshot to upload. I can send it to you if you'd like if you want to PM me a way to email it to you.
It's still not working. And, unfortunately, you are getting all types of spam posts in your forums.
Updated just now. Apologies, I completely misunderstood and totally assumed "customedomain1." was a reference to your actual custom domain. :)
Suddenly, we're back to the issue again. It's not working on my custom domain but it does on the direct URL.