11/25 10:50AM EST
- - Changes to quick reply, the width is now closer to the width of the forum
- - Changed the header image "center" location to be slightly lower on the Rook template to account for action being lower on the majority of images. This is highly resolution dependent but this seems to be generally more pleasing.
- - A few small layout changes
I'm totally aware you have lots on your head now with V5 beta (ITS AMAZING!!!), so I'll be quick:
Can you maybe share with us some estimated time for fixing "News Image Slider" in V5?
Its very noticable part of the homepages for most of our sites and its not sliding at all atm (though in Edit mode it slides!).
If you'd say it will take few weeks to get into this particular issue, we could turn it off for the time being...
Much thans in advance for Your reply!
(Have I said already V5 is AMAZING!!?)
It's live, in that it is fully functional and usable - however, they're still working behind the scenes to add more functionality to it. You can switch from V4 to V5 to see if you like it, and if you don't, you can switch it back again.
Is this version live? In the options Global Settings it still says Beta for Version 5.
Yes, V5 is Live and in Beta. We are currently working on adding more customization to the site style editor. It's going to kicka$$!
Im so struggling with V5 over the old V4. Seems like so much is missing in regards to customizing the look of the site.
Keep up the good work guys! I know you are still working on new features!
Issues with V5:
- V5 still flagged as BETA in dashboard.
- There is no way to access the full template customization options we had in V4 (for example, can`t seek templates for navbar with or without buttons).
- SEO meta tag not updating (View Page Source inspection) so it doesn`t overwrite at all the Guild description section as it claims.
- TS3 server widget shows on the page, but with white letters that can`t be changed anywhere in the template so it looks bad on white or yellow background. I had to give-up the TS3 widget and write my own code to in a HTML widget.