Thanks for the fast response. Yeah, I recently started looking into all this epgp.dkp, rapid raid stuff and would really like to utilize dkp_mon and RT to integrate epgp standings on my guilds launch site. I have a lot of it setup now, and some tutorial videos would be very helpful.
On that note perhaps you or anyone could help me with some questions:
- I get errors at times when I try to view the epgp/dkp ratings when using bidder.
- I ran ICC a little while ago with a guildie to test it out and the loot displayed correctly, except there was no GP value. Nor could I assign a GP value to the loot or assign loot to an individual.
- By any chance could you or anyone point me to a forum thread that helps explain the process of tracking a raid correctly for export to rapid raid feature?
- Also, do members have to actually sign up on the guild launch site in order to be accounted for in a raid?
- How would decay and bonus epgp be displayed on rapid raid? Would I have to input it manually after every raid on the site?
They were older tutorials that had been hosted on WeGame.com - which, unfortunately, no longer exists. I'll get new, updated videos out in the near future.
Any word on these new video?
I'm in the process of getting Rapid Raid set up and could use some video tuts. Specifically in how to set up the Raid Tracker + DKPmon addons for EPGP. Then getting the string exported/imported into my Guild Launch site.
Any update coming for WOD about DKPmon & bidder? on my guild we're planning to start using those 2 addons for menage DKP but when we tested them couple days ago we was getting a redundant chat message and raiders was not receiving the opportunity to bid on actions while Raid Leader was not able to assign loots or take them to him.
so... its May. no videos? info in general on this addon is sparse and any google search could land you in a thread 4+ years old as guild launch doesn't have a year in their forum post time stamp. Shame this addon isn't more wide spread as it has the potential to streamline loot and seamlessly integrate with ctraidtracker that my guild already uses. Just the barrier to entry requires deep digging in old forum posts, fair amount of eula knowledge, and a lot of luck.