I used 6.31 in raid tonight and the bosses we killed tracked correctly as well as the loot but I had to manually enter the winning dkp values to the items won. The box to enter the bids would not pop up. The other issue was that not all loot could be uploaded to the website. All but one of our raiders are from our server but only his items uploaded tonight.
Rolling back to 6.29 until these last couple issues can be fixed. I also rolled Bidder back to 6.11 as well because 6.13 will not open at all unless you are set as raid lead.
I was still using 6.30 for this night's raid, but when importing the string to the webpage, it didn't recognise any of the raidmembers (while they're all on the roster, and all but one of them from our server). I got the option to fix-assign server-do nothing, but whatever option I picked, none of the loot was imported.
Considering we cleared BRF entirely, I really don't want to manually add all loot. I've already tried updating the raidtracker, but that didn't change anything. It feels like it's an issue with the webpage anyway, as the raidtracker seems to track everything correctly.
Is there any way I can fix this quickly so our EPGP-standings are updated correctly for the raid tomorrow night?
Tonight in raid my GM was using 6.31 along with myself and she tracked no loot whatsoever. After doing some testing we figured out that with 6.31 and DKPMon enabled she couldn't track a single thing. When she unchecked that option the loot would track again. She went back to 6.29 for now so she can use the DKPMon addons and also track loot.
So I am using 6.31 and posting the raids for now since it has all the server name tags, etc. Posting still is a pain but until the tracker is fixed to work with DKPMon she is stuck with 6.29.
And 6.31 has no pop up box to enter dkp bids which is another major issue.
The fixed import code has been released this morning. If you go to all the most up to date addons now, everything should work. There was a line of code I missed in the Raid Leader Suite that has since been updated. I've tested extensively to confirm that everything works. If you were to use an up to date version of DKPmon but an old CTRaid Tracker, it will break it.
Next up, I am going to release an update to CTRaid Tracker that will basically enforce a version on the upload. Second I am fixing the green item icon issue with DKPmon logging.
Going to try a clean install of the addons and see it it works. Hopefully with the next tracker the loot pop up box will be working again. My GM has pretty much lost all confidence in GL with this paid service so I hope a clean install and coming tracker updates will finally fix the problems.
Last edited by Raganar on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Used latest version 6.31 of Raidtracker yesterday. Tracked loot fine. Did not get a pop-up for the GP-costs, but the items did get the correct GP assigned automatically, so that's something at least.
However, when uploading the raid to the webpage. I got the "Characters not on Roster" error again for each raidmember while they are all on the webpage's roster. Using the fix-option makes a duplicate member for everyone, which is not what I want to do. But both the other options (do nothing, server assignment) don't seem to do anything as it results in having an empty raid uploaded (no attendees and no loot), so I still had to do everything manually.
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten! I've figured out the fix for the lua error when switching from raid to party and I've been trying to figure out the extra "Unknown" character problem and haven't figured the solution yet. Sorry it hasn't been as quick as I'd like, lots going on!